Saturday 2 February 2019

January Update

It was a slow start to the year, marred with illness and a dodgy neck which kept me away from the painting table.

On the plus side, we did make it a little further through the introductory games in the Pelennor Fields boxset and determined that the Witch King on Fellbeast is excellent at killing Horsies....

I'm working on the Morannon Orc heroes at present and the only ones I'm claiming as finished this month are the Banner Bearer and the Drummer. I've done a fair amount on the others so hopefully I'll have some early finishes in February to get me back on track!


A lot of the previously OOP models made it back into the webstore in January and as a result I totally blew my plan to buy less than I painted. I'm totally okay with that though as I've been waiting years to get my hands on some of these and it's brilliant to finally have them in my collection.

Painted: 2 Models: Morannon Orc Banner Bearer and Orc Drummer

Bought - 42 Models: Forlong, Angbor, Duinhir, Dalaymar, Corsair Captain, Corsair Bosun, 6 Corsair Alabasters, 24 Corsairs, 6 Numemor Bowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment