Monday 31 December 2018

2018 - the year in review

Well, what a difference a year makes.... Okay, well, 3 months if I'm being honest. January to September were pretty quiet but since the Pelennor Fields boxset and the new rules were released I've found a re-invigorated love for the hobby.

Summary for the year:

Army of the Dead - painted a 700 point army including King of the Dead, 30 Warriors of the Dead and 6 Riders of the Dead (694 Points in total). It could use a Banner and an Aragorn, but is technically playable as-is.



Morannon Orcs - painted 36 Morannon Orcs and 6 Wild Wargs and purchased / build the rest of a 1000pt army. Finishing this will be top priority for 2019.





With a total of 79 models painted I have finally achieved my target of at least one model per month (if you average it out!).

Target for next year - consistently paint at least one model each month!

I'm keeping my target low as December has shown me that sometimes life gets in the way of hobby and things just don't work out. Having been on a roll in October and November I almost failed to finish a single model in December and only some last-minute New Years Eve painting has kept me on track. Still, it was a nice way to spend the day!

Summary for the year

MonthBoughtPainted
September840
October1431
November2242
December06
Total12079

I gave myself a pass for the September purchase of the Pelennor Fields boxset, so that's a win for painting more than I bought each month as well

No comments:

Post a Comment