Thursday 19 March 2015

Workspace Upgrade


I've been thinking about getting some proper storage for my workspace for a while now and I finally decided on these paint hangers from HobbyZone. They're designed to be hung on the wall, but with the hanger removed they fit perfectly under my windowsill, and thanks to their tiny footprint (just 5cm deep) I still have room for my worktop protector (an upside down Ikea chopping board!).

The hangers set me back just over £30 (including shipping) and whilst I was initially a little hesitant about the cost I was pleased to find that they are worth every penny. The pieces fitted together easily thanks to a neat interlocking slot design and the frames are made of a good solid mdf. The white finish to the interior gives them a really good finish and I would definitely buy these again. It's not particularly obvious from the photo but each shelf is tilted backwards slightly so that the paint pots stay securely in place - with the GW paints I can fit 32 pots on each rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment